Hi everyone I'm new...I recently downloaded the sites you wave.
I've followed the steps according to the instructions I have an app downloaded called life is crime and an app called Pac-Chom (its like the pac man game I did it as a test)screen shot is attached
there is a step I could get to go through
Backup your Android ID
1. Click on "Home"
2. Click on "Apps" icon in between the phone and globe icons. The panels displaying all the installed apps appears.
3. Locate and click on "Dev Tools"
4. Scroll down to "Terminal Emulator" and click on it. The display changes to text-based terminal with blue background.
5. Type in the command "su", and then "cat /sdcard/Id".
6. The 18-character string is your Android ID. Copy it down and keep it.
Restoring Android ID
1.After upgrading Youwave, follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Assuming your previously recorded Android ID is "123456789012345678", type in the command "echo 123456789012345678 > /sdcard/Id". (case sensitve).screen shot is attached as well
its step 5 that's the issue not sure if i'm typing it right
the reason why i'm doing this is because of this message once the app is open the Pac or life is crime has the same message
(just like you were on your phone so i re install and reboot and got the same message).
SO long story short if there n e thing else i can check to get the apps to play mostly the life is crime app needs to play but its not getting past the forced closed message